Hello fellow parents and guardians of Pape students.
Pape Parent Council is hosting the Teacher Appreciation Breakfast, Friday June 3rd to say Thank You!!
It’s time to show our appreciation for the wonderful teachers at Pape Ave P.S. These dedicated individuals are committed to making our childrens’ days fruitful and fun.
- Please bring your treats to the staff room on the second floor by
8 a.m. on Friday June 3rd.
- If you are available to help, we are looking for volunteers
to receive baked/treat donations. Thank you!
We apologize for any confusion about the Parent Council meeting tonight. The meeting is tonight, Wednesday, May 25, not May 26 as originally scheduled. It is in the library from 6:30 – 7:30 pm. There is an additional meeting afterwards for Grad 5 Parents Grad Committee. The agenda is as follows:
– Developing a Classroom Organization Model
– Budget update
– Next Year’s Parent Council
– Upcoming Event
– Dorothy In Wonderland DVD order forms
– End of Year Party
We hope everyone can still make it, and apologize again for the confusion!