The Elementary Teachers’ Federation of Ontario (ETFO) announced that Phase 3 of its work-to-rule campaign will begin on Monday, September 21, 2015. The new actions include not:
- Filling in for absent teachers
- Participating in interviews with parents, unless there is a concern about a student’s progress
- Updating or distributing classroom blogs, websites or newsletters
- Updating Individual Education Plans by the deadline
- Preparing report card comments
- Running extra-curricular activities on Wednesdays
ETFO has indicated that if sufficient progress is not made, it may implement rotating one day strikes in October.