Friday December 12th, 6:30 – 7:30 Withrow Park fire pit.
The juniors will perform in the winter concert at 6:45 on December 11. We are asking that you bring in a non-perishable food item as entrance to the concert.
All performers please arrive at 6:30.
The ABC’s of Children’s Mental Health
Tuesday December 2, 6:30-8:00pm
Morse Street Public School, 180 Carlaw Ave.
Agenda for meeting on November 20, 6:30 – 7:30, Pape Library
- Hoot & Howl money
- Hoot Appreciation party Nov. 28
- Wish list
- Allocation of remaining fundraising funds
- Speaker Series – options to be voted on by attendees
- Subcommittees – find people to head up each area; volunteer positions/descriptions to be found on website
- Parent Council website – need to find someone who can update on a regular basis, Parent Council sends emails that need to posted.
- Gingerbread house volunteers – funds to support a water filtration system. How much do we currently have? Three houses to be raffled.
Please come to the main office for payment & collection of your silent auction winning bids this week! You can pay with cash, credit card or cheque.
Thanks for helping to make this year’s auction the most successful one yet!
Bake table containers can now be picked up in the gymnasium foyer. Thanks for all the wonderful goodies.
Just a reminder to all who have volunteered their time and energy in baking for the Hoot n’ Howl Bake table we are now receiving items as early as Thursday, October 23, 2014. Please clearly label all containers of what the product is and who the container is to be given back to including your child’s name and classroom number. Drop off for baked product is greatly appreciated in both the school office or on the tables just outside the gymnasium doors. If you are not able to bring in your baked goodies earlier, we are more than happy to receive them on the morning of the Hoot as early as 8 am.
Thanks again, and much appreciated!
Kathy Lee Morren